Misawa Co., Ltd. considers it a social responsibility to protect the name, address and other personal information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) provided by customers on our website.
In view of the importance of personal information protection, we recognize that all employees engaged in the business are aware of their responsibilities, and comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Act) and other related laws and guidelines. , Handle personal information properly and take appropriate measures for safety managemen
We will endeavor to ensure that proper handling of personal information is conducted thorough education and guidance to subcontractors. In addition, we will promptly respond to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, and we will review and improve appropriate measures related to the handling and safety management of our personal information. Misawa Co., Ltd. considers it a social responsibility to protect the name, address and other personal information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) provided by customers on our website.
Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means within the scope necessary for business, after taking sufficient safety management measures.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the acquired personal information for the provision of products related to the Company's business and related services. It will not be used for any other purpose.
The above changes in the purpose of use shall be made only to the extent that it is reasonably recognized as having considerable relevance, and in the case of changes, the details will be notified to the person in principle in writing.
Safety control measures for personal data
In order to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal data to be handled, and other safety management of personal data, the Company shall take sufficient security measures such as the establishment of regulations for handling safety management and the establishment of an implementation system. Necessary and appropriate measures will be taken to ensure the latest, and if any problems occur, appropriate corrective measures will be taken promptly.
Provision of personal data to third parties
In providing personal data to a third party, we will not provide personal data to a third party without the consent of the person except in the following cases.
- Cases as prescribed by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public organization or a person entrusted by the government to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, with the consent of the principal, the execution of the affairs When there is a risk of interference
Handling of sensitive information
We have personal information on political views, religion (referring to religion, thoughts and beliefs), race and ethnicity, gates and permanent address, health care and sex life, and criminal history (hereinafter referred to as “sensitive information”). In addition to the cases listed below, we will not acquire, use or provide to a third party.
- Cases as prescribed by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property
- When particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children
- When it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations
- To obtain, use, or provide third parties with sensitive information such as employees who belong to or belong to organizations such as politics and religion within the scope necessary for the execution of business
- When acquiring sensitive information to the extent necessary for business execution based on the consent of the person, using it, or providing it to a third party based on the necessity of ensuring appropriate business operations